Hours of opening
Garden open to visitors :
- from 14 April 2023 to 31st May 2023, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 14:30pm to 18:30pm.
- June 1st to August 31th, 2023, daily except Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesday from 14:30pm to 18:30pm.
- September 1st to 10th 2023, only Saturdays and Sundays from 14:30pm to 18:30pm.
Last entry at 6 p.m.
- 3 € for adults and children over 12 years.
- 7 € for children under 12.
- 6 € per person for groups from 25 people.
- Evening concert/walks : 15 €
Like a poem, a painting or a sculpture, a garden is a work of art. The author devotes all his energy, and his time to it. He devotes his inner self to it.
Just as you would certainly not think of touching a painting or let your children play with a sculpture, please understand that to carry on existing the garden needs your respect.
It is a living and fragile place, it is not a playground. For the enjoyment of all, we would be grateful that you ensure that children are respectful of the work accomplished.
Prams are not allowed (a baby carrier can be lent to you at the entrance) and animals are not permitted to accompany their owners.
The configuration of the garden makes access for wheelchairs very difficult .
Be very careful: some ponds are deep and stone and wood surfaces are very slippery in wet weather.
Adress : Michèle et Philippe MANSON, Les Jardins de la Mansonière, 61250 Saint Céneri le Gérei
GPS coordinates : 48° 23’ 04″ North – 00° 03’ 01″ West