This page explains our policies on the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use https://mansoniere.fr and the choices you have regarding that data.
We use your data to respond to your requests and improve your experience on https://mansoniere.fr. By using this site, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Personal Data: means data about a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that data and other information in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: is collected automatically and is generated either by the use of this site or by the infrastructure of this site itself (e.g. how long a page is viewed).
- Cookies: small information files (connection information, preferences, pages visited, etc.) placed on your device (computer, tablet or smartphone) when you visit websites. They allow the sites visited to store data that they can reuse later. Some are mandatory for the proper functioning of the sites and most are used to collect information.
- Data Subject (or User): any living person who uses our site and is the subject of Personal Data.
Data Collection and Use
We collect various types of data for different purposes in order to improve your visit to our site.
Types of data collected
If you contact us via our contact form, you provide us with your name, first name, e-mail address and possibly your telephone number so that we can contact you again to answer your request. We may use this information to send you newsletters and other information that may be of interest to you. You can opt out of receiving communications from us by sending us an email with the subject line “stop email”.
Usage data (statistical data)
We may also collect information about how you access and use the site. This Usage Data may include information such as browser type, browser version, the pages of our site you visit, the date and time of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. We use this data to improve your experience on our site.
Tracking and Cookie Data
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our site.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and settings.
- Security Cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
When you log on to our site, a “Manage Cookie Consent” window allows you to refuse/accept all cookies that are not essential to the proper functioning of the site (statistical cookies). You can also, in the settings of your browser, choose to refuse all cookies (functional and statistical) but you may not be able to use certain elements of our site.
Use of data
The https://www.mansoniere.fr website uses the data collected for various purposes:
- To enable you to use the interactive features of our site when you wish.
- To respond to your requests (via the contact form).
- To collect valuable data or analysis to improve our site.
- To monitor the use of our site.
- To detect, prevent and solve technical problems.
- To inform you of news and events that we offer, unless you have already indicated that you do not wish to receive such information.
https://mansoniere.fr will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except where such data is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of our site, or where we are legally required to retain such data for a longer period.
Transfer of data
Information about you, including your Personal Data, may be transferred from your region, province, country, or other territorial division to – and stored on – computers located in a place where data protection laws differ from those of the territory in which you reside.
If you reside outside of France and choose to provide us with information, please be aware that we transfer data, including Personal Data, to France and process it there.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)